Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week 5

Well I completed two of my monthly goals this week. I was able to keep my bureau clean for one month – and keep my to do lists in books for one month. WOO HOO! I am so excited! Hopefully I can keep both up because I find them so helpful. The girls’ day in NYC is planned for the end of this month. I am super excited about that too. We are taking the train to the city – seeing a show and having dinner – then taking the train home. It will be a long day but so much fun. I also packed my lunch every day last week – I just have to do that 3 more times. I also started wearing makeup everyday this weekend – hopefully I won’t have to restart that one too!

I have been doing really well with not stressing out about how much Fiona eats which has always been very very difficult for me. She stopped taking her night time bottle last week – and instead of stressing about it I just changed everything up. I switched around her feedings and she is back to the right amount of formula and solids – during less feedings and going to bed earlier. It was so easy – because I didn’t stress about it.

No comments: