Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 7

This was a pretty good week. I started the Christmas Stockings, and had my girls' day in NYC. The girls' day was a lot of fun and we saw Wicked which was great. I also continued on my keeping toys off the floor at night. Even when I came home from NYC at 12:30am - I still stopped and picked the toys up off the floor. I was so impressed with myself. I also started a new blog. It is really about my weight struggle and where I hope to go from here. I also started my "other" blog that I want to keep going for at least a month: http://weightofmywholeworld.blogspot.com/

This week I hope to really move forward with my weight issues, mail out pictures to the out of town relatives (Maybe halloween pictures sent out the afternoon of the 31st!) This week I am also planning on touring the Adams estates. We have lived in this town for 6 years (In the area for more than 20 years!) and I have never been to 5 of the 6 historic places in the town. I am hoping to visit at least 4 of them on Wednesday.

No comments: