Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Full Week

I was able to cross 2 more things off my list this week. I finally tracked down one of my best friends from high school. So I wrote her a letter and put it in the mail this week. I am totally afraid she is going to be "OMG! STALKER!" But I hope to rekindle a very special friendship. I found out she got engaged not long after we lost touch and is now married with twins. The other thing I was able to cross off was recycling all the old cell phones & electronics we have. Luckily my job runs a drive to recycle cell phones a few times a year - so as soon as I saw the box go up in the lobby - I brought it all in!

I also started quite a few things this week. I cleared off my bureau so I am working to keep that clear all month. I also wrote letters to my grandmother & Aunt with a picture of Fiona, and an email to my friend Anne.

I also tried my hand at making baby food. I made avocado baby food - she wasn't all that fond of it. I still have some in the freezer - so I will try again in a few days.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You're doing awesome, Sheila! You're really making progress on some stuff!