Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week 2

Well - it has now been two weeks since I started this. I feel like a really slowed down this week, but I also researched a lot of stuff. I was able to get the desk here at home cleaned out (Including the printer stand - BONUS!) and the desk at work. I do need to research desk accessories this week for my desk at work - that is the only way my top drawer is ever going to remain neat. I also laid out my outfits every day last week. Well - I laid out everything on Sunday for the whole week - so I am not sure if that is cheating. I couldn't believe how much time that saved me in the morning. I didn't have to worry about what was clean - or if I had a clean cami for some of my tops - damn boobies always trying to get out! I even laid out all my clothes already for this week! I also started the "to do" list notebooks. I love the one for work - I am not sure about the one for home. probably because I am all over the place at home - so maybe this will help. Other than that I donated a few more items. Hopefully this week I will be able to cross off a few more items. Next week my ILs are coming so hopefully I can cross off even more while they are here.

No comments: